Join a leader in Performance Marketing for the Financial Services Industry. Bulldog Media Group, a hidden gem in Madison, SD, has helped clients across the US since 2000. Bulldog Media Group takes an innovative, strategic approach to client relationships, with the goal of delivering solutions that are tailored to meet each client’s needs. It pioneered and perfected the new Financial Technology (FinTech) approach using advanced data tracking and analysis techniques. This approach has delivered long-lasting relationships and over one million new customers for their clients each year.
This is your chance to create and lead the Human Resources Team. You will be an integral member of the senior management team. You will start as an individual contributor and as Bulldog Media Group grows, so too will your career opportunities. Join a team of digital marketing, technology, and business development professionals who are experts in driving new customer acquisition for financial services partners through digital channels.
As a result of market success, Bulldog Media Group has grown to 30+ people and is ready for a Director of Human Resources. In this newly created role, you will be able to work in a friendly environment with a great culture. Don’t worry, there is lots of work, serious work. Yet, you will still find a relaxed atmosphere with a focus on teamwork. Many employees have been with the company since the beginning, 15 years ago. You will be a hero as you assume your responsibilities to organize and manage the HR processes for the Company. You will participate on the company’s Executive team and will play a key role in the growth strategy of the company. In this role you will:
- Reengineer all jobs and HR processes starting with Job Design and Job Descriptions all the way through procedures for exit interviews
- Design and maintain the Employee Handbook
- Draft and administer a Department Director Handbook
- Coordinate Benefits and negotiate with vendors for new and enhanced benefits
- Work with fellow Department Directors to create and manage onboarding processes that help new employees blend into the family-like culture
- Define a trainable and repeatable recruiting process for Department Directors
- Select and implement an employee and resume tracking and management system
- Build and continue to find ways to include, invigorate, and inspire remote employees
- Manage Payroll Administration to feed Accounting with payroll information
- Study relative compensation to retain talent and increase employee satisfaction
- When someone does choose to leave, understand why and when possible work to reduce the already low turnover
- Help nontechnical employees be an even more interested part of this technology company
- 5 to 10 years of experience leading Human Resources for a 30+ employee company or as a Manager in Human Resources for a larger company
- Knowledge of government employee reporting and regulations
- Ready to work hands-on as the person who creates the Human Relations Department and related documentation and processes
- Management experience to hire as the Department grows
- Ability to balance the excitement needed to generate significant ideas while demonstrating the necessary patience to implement on a schedule appropriate for a small company
Understanding of on-line performance marketing or credit card issuing industry is a plus. Your successful experience is the most important training; a BA/BS in Personnel Management would be a plus.
To apply, send resume (PDF) and cover letter to: